FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Nancy, a registered nurse, has recorded a telephone order from the attending physician to administer one unit of blood to Baby Robby, a pediatric patient. She delegates this order to a licensed professional nurse whose name is Kelly. Kelly has been with the hospital for several years and has just graduated LPN school. Kelly is known among the nurses as an assistant and unit secretary for many years and she is considered a very trustworthy nurse. Kelly also just finished an IV certification class but claims that she will document it on Monday since Human resources is not open, it being a weekend. Nancy sends Kelly to get the unit from the blood bank, hang the blood with saline and then administer it. After one hour it is time for the charge nurse to give report, she sends Kelly in to get the first set of vital signs and check on Robby. Since Nancy is also the charge nurse, she finds herself a little behind, so she has Kelly write a short note in the record and a set of vital signs. When Kelly checks on the patient she finds that Robby is lethargic and she immediately reports this to Nancy who then declares that she needs to write an incident report up and once she is finished giving report she does exactly that and then writes in the chart that an incident report has been filed with all the relevant facts listed. She then clocks out with the knowledge that she finished everything that needed to be done.
- Read through the scenario above carefully and list each mishap and violation of practice that you can detect. Explain whether it was:
a. possibly something forgotten
b. a violation of standard of practice
c. a legal mishap
d. an ethical violation
e. a delegation problem
f. or some other problem
- List each deviation from safe and legal practice.
- Explain what was done or not done.
- Should be:
- One (1) pg.
- According to APA style for margins, formatting, and spacing standards
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.