FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
how men and woman differ such as communication styles, influence tactics and leadership styles I also plan to a discuss the effect of gender roles and gender. The last is to discuss the sex difference in leadership and the impact of sbl and tlc on the leadership change.
sbc = Strength Based Leadership TLC= The leadership challenge
The purpose of the research project is to allow each student to tailor the assignment to their personal desires and needs related to internalizing the concept of leadership as discussed in this course. Topics for the research can be for a particular style of leadership we have discussed or applying the Strengths Based Leadership Concepts and/or The Leadership Challenge Practices to a leader or concepts (change, innovation, emotional/social intelligence or gender). The subject you choose must be clearly aligned with the material we will be covering in the class.
The research paper should follow APA or MLA writing style for research papers. It will be approximately 12-15 double-spaced pages. The paper is worth 480 points. Directly quoted material should not comprise more than 15% of the paper. Please do not use a paper you have written for other classes. Please be sure to cite all references in the text.
The research paper is completed in parts:
Part I – Research Paper Topic Week 3 – 30 pts
Part II – Research Paper Outline and Thesis Week 4 – 90 pts
Part III – Historical background on the area of interest Week 6 – 180 pts
Part IV – Your analysis and key conclusions Week 8 – 180 pts
Part I – Research Paper Topic
The topic may be chosen from a list provided by the instructor or you can suggest a topic for approval by the instructor. The topic must be submitted via Canvas in week 3. Please select a topic of specific interest to you or that you can apply in your career.
Part II - Research Paper Outline:
The outline should be 1-3 pages long. It should include an introduction (first draft), thesis statement (1-2 sentences you will prove or a question you will answer), and sectioned outline on how you intend to approach the paper. Make sure there is a clear statement of the intended direction of your paper.
Part III – Historical background on the area of interest
Based on your selected area of interest conduct research on your subject. Your research should cover relevant theories and practical application. In the paper summarize the research covered to include key points and observations. You will be required to draw on the sources below as a minimum. Include a reference page of the sources. This submission should include headers and the following sections: Introduction (draft), Thesis Statement and Historical Background which includes background on the leadership theories, textbooks or concepts you are researching for your paper and background on a leader, organization or topic (such as gender, change, etc.).
Part III – Your analysis and conclusions
Provide a summary section where you relate the material to specific exles—where you prove the thesis. In the conclusion, please restate the thesis and whether you proved or did not prove the thesis statement or answered the question in the thesis. Please also summarize what you learned in the process and how the course relates to what you have learned.
This section of the paper must also be supported by the research you did in Part II and additional research to finish Part III. You will be required to draw on the following sources as a minimum to support Part II and III of the paper. Include a reference page of the sources.
– 3-4 peer-reviewed (e.g. academic journals and publications)
– 3-4 General sources (e.g. publication such as business week, books, newspapers, etc.)
– 1-2 Textbook (from either of the required textbooks)
A peer-reviewed reference is an academic journal/publication. You can find these by searching in the Lindenwood online library and selecting peer-review only. Exles of sources which are not considered peer-reviewed include: newspapers, periodicals (e.g. Business Week, Time Magazine, etc.), books, websites, Wikipedia, etc.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.