FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
The purpose of this assignment is for you to understand the importance of national culture on a global stage. Please research and find a situation where a company either started operating or introduced a new product into a new market and failed because they did not take culture into consideration. For exle, Target entering the Canadian market, or Starbucks in Australia, or Home Depot in China. To not just look for failed products, we are looking for companies or products that failed because they did not pay attention to cultural differences.
If you use a religious exle, please provide evidence as to why you would consider a religion culture.
Follow the steps:
Step 1: Search for a business case where culture was not taken into consideration. Do not use an exle already mentioned in book or lecture. I would like you to find an unique case to you.
Step 2: Identify the company or the product, and describe the mistake they made.
Step 3: Resolution _ Explain what you would have done to resolve the issues if you were the manager in charge of the product launch when this happened. Here you will come up with solutions to fix the problem.
Step 4: Prevention _ Explain how you would have approached the situation in order to avoid the problem. Here you will come up with suggestions to avoid the problem.
* Be sure to cite your references.
** If you are not aware of any exles Google: International Business Blunders.
*** Please remember that there is a 250 word minimum for all written assignments in this course.
RUBRIC â€“ Assignment worth 5 points
Identification â€“ 1 point
Search for a business case where the culture was not taken into consideration, identify the company and/or product. The uniqueness of the exle will be taken into consideration.
Situation Description â€“ 1 point
You need to provide a description of the situation and what error was made.
Resolution â€“ 1.5 points
Looking to have you describe how you would have fixed the situation? Mistakes will happen. However, it is not the mistake that defines you, but more how you recover that will be remembered.
Problem Prevention â€“ 1.5 point
Looking to see what you would have done as a manager to make sure this did not happen in the first place.
Be sure that you reference the resolution and prevention sections separately to ensure that you receive full marks for both components.
Up to .5 points can be deducted for poor grammar, misspelling etc. This may seem harsh, but I know many executives and company policies that will not look at proposals or resumes with spelling errors. You need to understand the importance of details now.
Up to 1 point can be deducted for not properly referencing your work. You need to reference where you found out about the company. If you are found to have plagiarized your work then you will be given a 0.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.