FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
As a counselor advising clients or students in career decisions, you will use assessments and inventories to help them create career plans. For this assignment, continue to work with the fictitious client that you selected in the Unit 5 assignment.
Use the Riverbend City: Career Plan media piece to gather and interpret the client’s data and information. This is similar to the assessments you completed in Unit 3 and Unit 6 in the Career Exploration Workbook. Use your completed Career Exploration Workbook as a reference to create a comprehensive career plan with actionable steps.
Complete the Riverbend City: Career Plan form for this assignment. The form is similar to those used with real-world clients. Complete the form in the media piece and then save and upload it for this assignment. Be sure to address the following aspects in the form for this assignment:
Discuss a client profile including identifying information and presenting issues.
- Describe the client’s identifying information such as age, race, gender, family, work status, educational background, current educational status, et cetera.
- Describe the presenting issues of your chosen Riverbend City client.
Analyze your client’s preferences, personality, values, ethics, and interests in relation to their career goals.
Analyze your client’s skills, knowledge, and experiences in relation to their career goals.
Results of Assessments
Analyze the appropriateness of the inventories and assessments completed in relation to your client’s developmental stage and profile.
- 16-Type Jungian Personality Test: Identify your client’s preferences (E or I, S or N, T or F, J or P).
- Big 5 personality theory: Identify your client’s scores regarding extroversion, openness, agreeableness, neuroticism, and conscientiousness.
- Identify your client’s top five values from the card sort.
- Interest assessment:
- Identify your client’s highest categories in realistic, investigative, artistic, social, enterprising, and conventional.
- Interpretation of assessments:
- Connect the assessment results to the presenting issues. What themes emerged?
- Use your reflections from the Career Exploration Workbook to help you complete this section.
- Analyze the appropriateness of the inventories and assessments completed in relation to the client’s developmental stage and profile.
- Professional assets:
- Assess your client’s training, education, and professional and volunteer experiences in relation to his or her career goals.
Career Plan Overview
Analyze your client’s career options using current laws, labor market information (including education or training needed), employment trends, and expected salary.
- Career Options:
- Identify 2â€“3 job titles that match your client’s skills and interests.
- Analyze the education and or training needed, the employment trends, and expected salary for each job.
Create a career plan for your client that includes a client profile, goals, and an action plan.
- Create a career plan for this person moving forward. Include in your plan your client profile, goals, and an action plan. Use an exle career plan from your text or find one that you like on your own.
Refer to your completed Career Exploration Workbook as a supplement to this assignment. Review the Individual Career Plan Scoring Guide for the detailed grading expectations of this assignment.
- Communication: Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of the counseling professions. Write effectively through the consistent use of grammar, punctuation, mechanics, and APA format. Use scholarly resources that support your analysis through clear, concise, well-organized, and grammatically correct writing that incorporates appropriate APA style conventions with few errors.
- APA Requirements: Follow current edition APA style and format.
- Client Profile: Submit the profile from the Riverbend City: Career Plan media piece.
- Resources: Include resources directly related to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. List your resources.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.