FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
The assignment addresses the following learning outcome/s of the module:
1. Identify current trends and key influencing factors in their chosen context for research
2. Identify, distinguish and evaluate different research paradigms, philosophies and epistemologies.
3. Understand the role and significance of doing research within diverse business contexts including the different forms and functions of research including: e.g. academic, policy, market, consultancy, evaluative.
I. Reflect on the personal, professional and ethical issues involved in undertaking research in diverse business contexts
II. Critically analyse, discuss and evaluate existing academic and practitioner research, demonstrating an awareness of research good practice, data collection, data analysis and the relative merits of different research methods in contributing to knowledge and informed decision-making within a range of contexts.
III. Conduct an information search of appropriate literature and data sources and reference the work of others following appropriate academic conventions.
IV. Utilise IT software for data collection, analysis and presentation of data.
V. Contribute effectively to the planning, design and implementation of research and the presentation of results/outcomes in a chosen area of business practice including being able to negotiate, make sound and justifiable decisions and solve problems more effectively
VI. Utilize the knowledge and skills necessary to undertake successful business research within a chosen area located nationally or internationally
4. Devise a carefully considered research proposal
5. Communicate complex ideas and analyses in their area of research orally and in writing
Assignment: Research Proposal Marking Rubric
Identification of the proposed study and its context. Key issues affecting the business or sector. Rationale for the study
[1.1] General overview of the research problem area [5 marks]
[1.2] Rationale [5 marks]
[1.3] Background to the organisation/company [5 marks]
[1.4] Aims [2 marks]
[1.5] Objectives – Maximum 4 Objectives [8 marks]
Critical engagement with published literature and suggested conceptual framework.
[2.1] Use Objectives as Framework (Scope) for this Chapter [5 marks]
[2.2] identification of key readings around the nature of the issue [10 Marks]
[2.3] Identification of Research Questions [10 marks]
Suggested methodology. Justification for the methodology based on demonstrated understanding or research philosophies and knowledge creation. Close reference to research publications
[3.1] Theoretical stance [research philosophy]
— State Philosophy [2 marks]
Justification based on
— Ontological aspect [1 mark].
— Epistemological aspect [1 mark],
— Axiological aspect [1 mark]
[3.2] Research methods [quantitative, qualitative, mixed methods]
— State quantitative, qualitative, mixed methods [2 marks]
— Justification of method [3 marks]
[3.3] Sling framework [Who, How #038; Why]
— Who [2 marks]
— How [2 marks]
— Why [1 mark]
[3.4] Reliability, validity and generalisability
— Reliability [2 marks]
— Validity [2 marks]
— Generalisability [1 mark]
[3.5] Constraints #038; Ethical Issues
— Ethical issues [3 marks]
— Constraints [2 marks]
Professional presentation of the research proposal including the ability to respond to questions.
[4.1] Structure to suit the demands of the assignment [10 marks]
[8.2] Grammar [5 marks]
[8.3] Harvard Reference [5 marks]
[8.4] Provide a Gantt Chart [5 marks]
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.