FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Individual Analyzing Published Research Article (IAPRA) Paper
· The purpose of this paper is to interpret the article as most relevant to the group topic.
· Use your article from your ITSS paper to write this paper.
This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes:
CO 2: Apply research principles to the interpretation of the content of published research studies (PO#4 #038; 8).
CO 4: Evaluate published nursing research for credibility and clinical significance related to evidence-based
practice (PO#4 #038; 8).
Due Date (please see course calendar for specific dates/times)
· The Late Assignment Policy applies to this assignment.
Points Possible: 200 Points
· It is NOT acceptable to use bullet-points in the body of text review paper.
· The paper must be PARAPHRASED with your OWN words with in-text citations.
· It is NOT acceptable to QUOTE article contents EXCEPT the Purpose of Study.
· Paper must include all required APA-Style/Format
· Do NOT leave blank for any of these review elements.
· Any review element left blank will get 0 point: If authors did not provide information or it was not applicable for certain elements, make note such as “No information was given” or “Not applicable”
PLAGIARISM: “Turnitin” Percentage
· Less than 25 percentage: Acceptable percentage.
· Turnitin Draft Submission Box
· Submit your draft of paper into Turnitin Draft Submission Box to check your percentage as many times as needed before you submit your final paper to designated Unit.
· If your Final paper has 25% or higher percentage, you must revise/modify your paper contents BEFORE you submit your paper due date and time.
· If your Final paper has 25% or higher percentage AT/AFTER you submit your final paper due date and time, Academic Integrity Violation Procedures will be initiated
Academic Integrity Violation Procedure
· Academic Integrity Violation letter will be sent to student
· Assignment Grade will be 0 point
· The violation case will be reviewed, and a further sanction will be determined by the Administrators
Individual Analyzing Published Research Article (IAPRA)
Part I: Research Question, Purpose, Variables and Participants
Clearly and concisely states your group research question as formulated in PICO format.
Purpose of the Study
Describe the purpose/aim of the study as the author stated in the article: may cut #038; paste
Do NOT change or modify the purpose statement on the article
Identify study variables from the above stated Purpose of Study
Quantitative Study: Dependent #038; Independent Variables OR Descriptive, Qualitative Study: Variables of Interest
Enrollment: How did they recruit/enroll eligible participants in the study?
Inclusion #038; Exclusion Criteria: Describe Inclusion #038; Exclusion Criteria
Total Participant Numbers: Total numbers of participants in the study
Intervention Procedures/Obtaining Information Procedures
Describe the intervention contents given to Intervention group
Describe how the contents were given to Intervention group
Identify the person who provided Intervention contents to Intervention group
Control Group: If the study has Control Group
Describe the contents given to Control group
Describe how the contents were given to Control group
Identify the person who provided contents to Control group
Grading Rubric #038; Description for IAPRA
Part I (80)
· Accurately/Clearly states group’s Research Question as your group formulated
Purpose of Study
· Describe the purpose of the study as the author stated in the article.
· Do NOT change or modify the statement on the article
· Identify study variables from the above stated Purpose of Study
· Quantitative Study: Dependent #038; Independent variables
· Followed APA format for paper and in-text citations
Total Points: 200 Points
Get help now
Order a similar assignment from
Click the link below to order now www.
is one of the most legit and reliable essay writing companies that offer academic help #
Hire an expert from to assist you handle your assignments.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.