FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Use the database AviaCo attached to answer the following questions. ROBCOR is an aircraft charter company that supplies on-demand charter flight services using a fleet of four aircraft. Aircrafts are identified by a unique registration number. Therefore, the aircraft registration number is an appropriate primary key for the AIRCRAFT table.
The nulls in the CHARTER tableâ€™s CHAR_COPILOT column indicate that a copilot is not required for some charter trips or for some aircraft. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) rules require a copilot on jet aircraft and on aircraft having a gross take-off weight over 12,500 pounds. None of the aircraft in the AIRCRAFT table are governed by this requirement; however, some customers may require the presence of a copilot for insurance reasons. All charter trips are recorded in the CHARTER table.
Question 1: For each table, where possible, identify:
- The primary key
- A superkey
- A candidate key
- The foreign key(s)
- A secondary key(s)
Question 2: Create the ERD. (Hint: Look at the table contents. You will discover that an AIRCRAFT can fly many CHARTER trips but that each CHARTER trip is flown by one AIRCRAFT. Similarly, you will discover that a MODEL references many AIRCRAFT but that each AIRCRAFT references a single MODEL, etc.)
Question 3: Create the relational diagram.
Question 4: Modify the ERD you created in Question 2 to eliminate the problems created by the use of synonyms. (Hint: Modify the CHARTER table structure by eliminating the CHAR_PILOT and CHAR_COPILOT attributes; then create a composite table named CREW to link the CHARTER and EMPLOYEE tables. Some crewmembers, such as flight attendants, may not be pilots. Thatâ€™s why the EMPLOYEE table enters into this relationship.)
Question 5: Create the table that would result from applying the SELECT and PROJECT relational operators to the CHARTER table to return only the CHAR_TRIP, CHAR_PILOT, and CHAR_COPILOT attributes for charters flown by either employee 105 or employee 109.
Question 6: Create the table that would result from applying the SELECT and PROJECT relational operators to the CHARTER table to return only the CHAR_TRIP, CHAR_PILOT, and CHAR_COPILOT attributes for charters flown by both employee 105 and employee 109.
Question 7: Create the table that would result from applying a DIFFERENCE relational operator of your result from question 5 to your result from question 6.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.