FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
• schizophrenia spectrum disorder
• bipolar I disorder
• Bipolar II disorder
• major depressive disorder
• separation anxiety disorder
• specific phobia
• panic disorder
• hording disorder
• reactive attachment disorder
• post-traumatic stress disorder
• pica in children
• pica in adults
• anorexia nervosa
• bulimia nervosa
• erectile disorder
• female orgasmic disorder
• intermittent explosive disorder
• alcohol- disorders
• opioid- disorders
• cluster A personality disorders (you must pick one: paranoid personality, schizoid
personality, schizotypal personality)
ALSO here is the link on how to access GALILEO (PLEASE NOTE: you have to use GALILEO)
Please contact me ASAP if you are having trouble.
tips and tricks video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmAn6brRruE
Scholarly Journal Article Selection
1. Locate a minimum of 5 Scholarly (Peer Reviewed) Journal Articles in GALILEO
2. Each Article must be resent research (no more than 10 years old)
3. Read the entire article
What is an annotation?
An annotation is more than just a brief summary of an article, book, Web site or other type of
publication. An annotation should give enough information to make a reader decide whether
to read the complete work. In other words, if the reader were exploring the same topic as
you, is this material useful and if so, why?
How is an annotation different from an abstract?
While an abstract also summarizes an article, book, Web site or other type of publication, it is
purely descriptive. Although annotations can be descriptive, they also include distinctive
features about an item. Annotations can be evaluative and critical as we will see when we
look at the two major types of annotations.
An annotated bibliography is an organized list of sources (like a reference list). It differs from a
straightforward bibliography in that each reference is followed by a paragraph length
annotation, usually 100–200 words in length.
You will prepare an annotated bibliography on a topic of your own choosing — this topic must
be to your term paper. You will need a minimum of 5 scholarly peer reviewed sources
for this assignment (you may use more, but you only need 5 to fulfill the assignment
How do you write an annotated bibliography?
The four components of an annotated bibliographic entry are as follows:
• An APA style reference citation of Scholarly (peer reviewed) Journal Articles
See the Purdue OWL for formatting issues for the Reference List. In particular
pay attention to the Reference List: Basic Rules and the
Reference List: Author/Authors sections. NOTE: There is no specific
information on Purdue OWL for an Annotated Bibliography Assignment.
• In Block style aligned on the left margin provide a short paragraph of 100–200 words (3
or 4 sentences) that describes or summarizes the source:
It describes why the source is useful for researching a particular topic or
question, its distinctive features.
It describes the author’s main arguments and conclusions without evaluating
what the author says or concludes.
It examines the strengths and weaknesses of what is presented as well as
describing the applicability of the author’s conclusions to the research being
• A short statement about the usefulness of the article:
What was the most important concept or idea that you took away from the
article about your research topic that you will include in your paper.
Your assessment of the article’s usefulness to your research goals.
• Finally, press the enter key twice before you start your next citation.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.