FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
PARAGRAPH FROM Essay :
How would you describe gender identification based on the literature?
Gender identity and its corresponding impacts on society have become a very contentious issues within political and social discourse. Conservatives often argue that gender identification should be based on the sexual organs an individual possesses. Based on this identical, there should be no room for error as it relates to identifying a man or a woman. Recently, organizations have challenges this thought process and have asserted that an individuals personal gender identity is based on how they perceive themselves. For exle, an individual with a male sexual organ can identify as a woman based on their own perceptions. This notion of gender identification is based off self-identity rather than having it assigned to an individual based on their sexual organs. The first approach in literature is referred to as a binary gender classification. Here humans are separate into distinct categories based on genetics. They are then expected to behave, dress, use specific restrooms, take certain responsibilities, and use certain pronouns based on their classification of male of female. The literature and society overall have argued that these classifications should be much more flexible and refer to an individuals self-identification. They argue that although a person is born a man, they can identify as a woman and adhere to the many of the more female societal standards. This debate has become contentious over recent years as advocates for both side continue to push their agenda.
What are some of your earliest memories and messages you were sent about the differences between genders?
As a young child, my memories were based on media, advertising, and parental influences. Here parents often displayed many of the traditional gender roles in society. The male was expected to take out the trash, perform maintenance on the house, lift heavy objects, mow the lawn and so forth. Likewise, the females were expected to cook, maintain the cleanliness of the household,…having the most money, the largest house, and the most material possesses. However, none of these aspects determine happiness. Both the male and female role are heavily skewed towards pre-conceived notions on behavior. Much of this behavior is taught at a very young age and often does not reflect societal beliefs. Rather, it reflects an older way of thinking that prevailed when womens rights were limited, and men controlled much of society (Blaise,, 2009).
What are the long-term implications of sex-segregated play for the development of gender-role attitudes and behavior?
Segregated play only served to reinforce many of the roles perpetrated by society above. This ultimately helps to develop and instill habits relates to the roles of men and women in society. By not allowing integration between boys and girls, these young children often lose the benefit of utilizing a diverse and varied demographic. This could potentially hinder development as children grow up using preconceived stereotypes and notions of gender behavior that are not…
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.