FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
HMP 501 Lab 3: Outbreak at Watersedge September 22nd and September 24th Introduction: “Outbreak at Watersedge” is an interactive computer game to introduce you to the field of public health. You will apply your investigative skills to discover the source of an outbreak and stop it before more residents become sick. In the process you will learn how public health professionals investigate disease outbreaks (which we will discuss further in class). You will also learn about different professional roles within public health and how they use their knowledge and skills to promote health and prevent illness. Logistics of Assignment: 1. Log into the website: http://www.mclph.umn.edu/watersedge/ 2. Proceed through the game. Take time, when you can, to check out additional resources, roles, etc. 3. Write up the assignment and upload the document via myCourses (or you can turn it in during class or lab). Deliverable: • Please provide a brief description of what you found within the program. You might include what resources you checked out, what tasks were asked of you, and anything interesting that you observed. • You are introduced to many professional roles in the program (epidemiologist, environmental health specialist, health educator, microbiologist, public health nurse, public health information officer and health planner). Please choose 2 roles and discuss how you found them in the program (or how you interacted with them) and what they do (the basic). • What were the three top causes for the outbreak.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.