FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Hi , please answer the following questions, also I have attached the book you may need it .
you will find book on this link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UoCdQta-f0lg_ym9_…
Section I ( for this section answer each question up to 4 sentence )
Directions: Be able to identify each of the people/objects/places/terms/events below. In a short answer, explain why are they significant and how they influenced Early Western History?
- The Justinian Code
- King Alfred
- Pope Gregory I
- King Alfred
- ibn Sina
- The Council of Nicaea
- The Vulgate
- Civitas Dei
- Charles Martel
- Theoderic the Ostrogoth
- Carolingian Miniscule
- Le Chanson de Roland
- The Venerable Bede
- Hagia Sophia
Section II ( for this section answer each question at least 125 words ).
Directions: Be prepared to answer the following questions. Answer the question completely and include some discussion of primary sources, where appropriate, to support your answer.
- Why were the Saxons and the Franks able to establish kingdoms that lasted longer than many others?
- Do you agree with the statement that Constantinople was a second Rome?
- Write a diary as if you are a monk. What is your daily life like? Describe the people and places in your environment.
- Discuss the central tenets of Islam and its early development.
- Compare Celtic and Roman Christianity.
- Why is the reign of Charlemagne generally considered to mark the end of the Dark Ages?
- How did St Augustine influence medieval Christianity?
- Outline the major divisions within Islam and its impact upon the early caliphates.
* just answer question no need for source
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.