FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Healthcare facilities must ensure that staff are trained and able to meet the requirements of their position. Technology can be used to provide and document staff education.
· Discuss one way a healthcare agency can use technology to provide staff with education.
· Discuss one advantage and disadvantage explain your rationale for each.
· Discuss one way a healthcare agency can use technology to provide clients with education.
· Discuss one advantage and one disadvantage and explain your rationale for each.
According to the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (2008), “Use telecommunication technologies to assist in effective
communication in a variety of healthcare settings…”
American Association of College of Nursing. (2008). The Essentials of Baccalaureate Education for Professional Nursing Practice. Retrieved from: https://www.aacnnursing.org/Education-Resources/AACN-Essentials
Bottom of Form
Top of Form
Analyze how evidence-based practice influences healthcare technology.
Bottom of Form
Top of Form
You are a nursing case manager working in a 100 bed community hospital in a rural setting. Many clients are elderly with chronic health conditions and have several factors that impair their timeliness of follow-up appointments for chronic care management. Since they are remote, the hospital struggles to meet the needs of this community health population. Therefore, the hospital experiences a delay in client care and chronic care management due to a lack of provider access. Many clients also report having to align transportation needs for their nurse appointments which further limits their availability. Recently, client complaints have increased with regards to lack of reliable, prompt service for client chronic care consults and lingering concerns for their overall health.
A Clinical Standards and Innovations Committee has been created to look at leveraging technology to expand care for remote, community health populations. The Chief Nursing Officer has assigned you to this committee to examine strategies for best practice related to use of telehealth to support rural settings and expand care to all community populations. As the lead RN on the committee you have been tasked with leading the telehealth initiative and have one month to research, analyze, and propose the best evidence based strategy to implement telehealth services through telecommunications-ready tools. You will present your findings to the Chief Nursing Office and CEO of the facility in a succinct one-page summary leveraging your committee’s recommendation. They have asked for the summary to include the following components:
· Discuss the defining characteristics of telehealth
· Include your own definition of telehealth
· How does telehealth impact the nursing role
· Examine how telehealth is currently integrated in healthcare
· Describe the evidence based practice that supports the use of telehealth in rural and community healthcare settings.
· Provide a detailed description of your recommended evidence based strategy to implement telehealth
· Provide rationale supporting your strategy
· Summary to include current evidence from the literature.
had been given precautionary steps in order to approach or calm this child down if he was to get aggressive or distressed. Upon my arrival into this setting, the children were settled and playing a variety of educational games or building blocks to develop their kinaesthetic skills. I had already been warned that the individual I am going to discuss was anxious around new people being present in the classroom. Due to this, I entered the classroom with ease and in a calm manner, keeping my distance from the indium to avoid any unwanted distress. The main areas of reflection within this interaction was how both myself and the other staff used both verbal and non-verbal communication to calm the individual and show compassion of their needs, as well as how we adapted our care to address their individual needs which kept the child safe. In this instance I am going to discuss, a new member of staff had joined the class for the morning session – the individual was very distressed and therefore, started to get worked up due to him not being able properly express his emotions and feelings. Upon the presence of a new individual within his ‘safe one’ of the classroom the individual became overtly distressed and began crying, shrieking and hitting his head with his hands. In this situation, I had been advised to let the individual burn off his energy, so let him outside not the playground so he could calm himself down without hurting himself or anyone else. The child ran up and down the playground in order to calm himself down. The teacher of the class had too me to leave him to calm himself down but keep an ye on him as he is still a child and it is our duty of care to make sure he is safe and out of harms way t all times. It took time; however, the individual calmed himself down and returned back into the class room. With prior knowledge of children behaviour from my Health and Social Care course in college, I was aware of the steps needed to talk in after a child has been upset. Due to this, I took the child off to the side and talked through what’d made the individual so distressed and analysed the source and ho next time it happens, how we can diffuse the situation faster and with ease. Feelings Prior to the incident occurring, I was mindful that each child reacts to change differently and that something changing would cause a stir within the group environment of in this instance a classroom. At the time of the incident, I had only been within this environment fora couple of days so I was highly unsure of how involved I could get within the incident. Ultimately, due to this, I did not feel it was my place to defuse this situation independently with confidence and certainty that what I would be doing was correct. I think that due to my level of anxiety of doing something incorregt;
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.