FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
This assignment will give you an opportunity to evaluate information on global change that is widely available and consumed by the general public. Please find a news article, blog, website, Twitter feed or other non-scholarly, non-academic, non-governmental source that discusses a global change issue. You will also post this assignment to the Week 3 Forum. You might find the from Flinders University helpful as well as this from Drew University and .
Write a 1-2 page MAX objective review of the article or post you choose.
Here are some additional things to consider in addition to those on the Source Evaluation checklist: Are the conclusions based on evidence? Is the information source biased (bias is not always bad)? Is the information source deliberately or accidentally misleading? What is the likely effect of this information source? Will it inspire someone to take an action? Change someone’s mind? Confirm preconceptions? Remember that one information source can have different effects on different audiences. Does the material you selected use vague but effective phrases such as “might be” or “could be” the biggest/worst /hottest/wettest ever? Finally, how might this information source and others like it affect your work as a global change scientist? How have similar information sources affected your own thinking about global change?
Use a professional, objective tone in your work. Always credit authors and reference sources for their ideas and information. Follow APA style format in your bibliography. See below for citation resources.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.