FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
For this project, you will be writing a conflict analysis essay. This should demonstrate everything you have learned in both the American Drama Unit as well as the entire course.
The audience for this paper should be an imaginary classmate, a student your age, who has read the story through once but has not yet studied it to understand it on a deeper level.
Your paper will be analytical in purpose. This means that your ultimate goal is to choose significant moments, quotes, or techniques from the play, present them, and explain how they work together to create larger meaning. Your paper will analyze three related conflicts from The Crucible by Arthur Miller.
Your three conflicts must be related. (Do not just choose the first three conflicts you can think of.) For exle, you could write about three conflicts within one character, such as Proctor’s conflict with the court or “justice” in general, Proctor’s interpersonal conflict with Abigail, and Proctor’s internal conflict of guilt. Or, you could write about three characters (perhaps Mary, Elizabeth, and Proctor) who conflict with the court. You will explore one conflict per body paragraph. Each paragraph will:
- Summarize: Explain the conflict.
- Discuss the scope: Is the conflict between two people? A person and an idea? Or between the person and their conscience?
- Interpret: What does this conflict mean? What is Miller using this conflict to say or show about life, truth, humanity, paranoia, or another theme?
- Relate: How do these conflicts relate to and build on the others?
- Support: Use at least two quotes from the play.
Your conclusion will tie all of these conflicts together. Your body paragraphs should build into an insight, or an overall message or theme that Miller conveys through The Crucible. Your conclusion will vary depending on what conflicts you choose. Do all the conflicts relate to one theme, like “justice” or “paranoia”? Or do they show how a character changes over the course of the story? A summary of your paper will not be sufficient for your conclusion you must discuss what the conflicts mean.
This essay should be between 2.5 TO 5 pages (750-1250 words) in length. Your final draft should be saved and submitted as .doc or .pdf file. It should be in 12-point font in Times New Roman.
- Click on the link in the Red Box to view the Project Rubrics for this project.
10% of your grade will be on grammar and mechanics. Write as clearly and correctly as you can. This means that 90% of your grade is based on your ideas however, you will not earn an A if you do not proofread carefully and check for errors.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.