FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Using material from Weeks 3 and 4, you and your colleagues will prepare a report that presents the calculated financial ratios and an explanation of what the calculated ratios mean. This is where meaning is found in financial statements.
The Final Presentation:
- Should be at least six to eight pages long (excluding cover page and references page) and must be compliant with APA style as outlined by the Writing Center (Links to an external site.)’s APA Style (Links to an external site.)
- Your report must include the following:
- You must offer an introduction and a strong thesis statement. Tell your reader what you intend to accomplish. You should also identify the limitations that prevent a time-series or cross-sectional analysis of the derived ratios.
- Present your ratio analysis and demonstrate your ability to derive meaning from financial statement. Be sure to present ration calculations and interpretations grouped under designated section headings (see exle below).
- Summarize your findings and identify takeaways for your reader.
The text is a primary reference source and should be used in addition to at least one additional reference.
The following ratios were defined, computed, and reviewed in prior weeks. The computations are the basis for extracting meaning from the financial statements provided.
Each category heading should appear as a section heading in your final report. An adequate description of a ratios meaning can be accomplished in two to four sentences. For exle, Total Asset Turnover is a general efficiency ratio that measures management’s efficient or inefficient use of short-term and long-term assets. The ratio is calculated as follows:
Total Asset Turnover = Sales/Total Assets. Assume sales of $8,000,000 and total assets of
$4,000,000. Total Asset Turnover in this exle – $8,000,000/$4.000.000 = 2.
We might describe the calculation as follows:
Total Asset Turnover is a general measure of management’s use of total assets to generate sales.
The larger the number, the better the use of assets. In this case, sales revenue of $2.00 per asset dollar indicates management is using assets reasonable well. A negative ratio would be a concern.
Also note that you are approaching this assignment as an entrepreneur with access to limited information. You have no historical data: the financial statements you are using are your pro forma statements. You also lack access to competitor financials. As such, time-series and cross-sectional benchmarking cannot be accomplished. As such, use your judgment and generally accepted standards about financial ratios to develop meaning as was done in the Total Asset Turnover exle above.
- Current Ratio
- Quick Ratio
- Debt to Equity
- Debt to Total Assets
- Interest Coverage
Management Efficiency Ratios
- Accounts Receivable Turnover
- Days Sales Outstanding
- Days of Inventory
- Accounts Payable Turnover
- Gross Margin
- Operating Margin
- Return on Assets
- Return on Equity
In your presentation,
- Create an introduction and a strong thesis statement. Identify the limitations that prevent a time-series or cross-sectional analysis of the derived ratios.
- Create a ratio analysis that derives meaning from financial statements by grouping derived ratios under designated four section headings (Liquidity Ratios, etc).
- Create a summary that includes three findings the team feels are significant.
The Extracting Meaning from Financial Statements presentation
For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Microsoft Word (Links to an external site.).
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.