FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
The aim of this assessment is for you to apply foundational macroeconomic concepts and theory learned in weeks 6-10 and analyse macroeconomic data to make an informed judgement on the future actions of the Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
You have been invited as a guest expert to write a commentary column for Financial Times. As the author of this media article, you are to write from the point of view of an economist, communicating the contents included within the article to the general public. This will include households and businesses.
Step 1: Explore readings related to macroeconomic concepts covered within weeks 6 to 10 of our subject.
Step 2: Research real data on economic indicators such as those identified below. Display these indicators within a summary table. The word content within this table will not be included. A good starting resource to locate such data is:
- Gross Domestic Product growth rate
- Unemployment Rate
- Inflation Rate
- Consumer/business confidence measures (e.g. Lending indicators, retail activity)
Step 3: There is speculation that the Reserve Bank of New Zealand will be tightening the monetary policy by increasing interest rate. Analyse the transmission effects from this monetary policy action on the interest rate. Analytical frameworks which examine these effects are desirable and are to be included within an appendix. Please ensure these are clearly labelled with headings and referred to within the body of the Media Article.
Based on your analysis from step 3 and the current economic climate revealed within step 2, evaluate whether the Reserve Bank of New Zealand increase, decrease or leave the same Interest Rate, given its three important concerns of controlling inflation, maximising employment and supporting economic wellbeing. Please explain why for your opinion based on your evaluations.
Step 5: Present your findings from steps 2, 3 and 4 into a Media Article of 1000 words maximum including in-text citations (see Tips for writing a press release for some guidance). Include a reference list and an appendix which presents your analytical frameworks (word count excluded).
- Provide a title of the Media Article in Bold which captures the essence of the article along with a date.
- Write a concise summary paragraph. This should be no more than four sentences (approximately 100 words) to give the audience an overview of what is included within the press release.
- Introduction to hook in the reader (approx. 50 words)
- Develop the body of the article (approx. 600 words). There should be three main sections which include:
- Anticipated effects of an increase of the Interest Rate based on the economic indicators observed within step 2.
- A statement based on your evaluation whether the Reserve Bank of New Zealand should increase, decrease or leave the same Interest Rate. Clearly justify why, drawing connections from your summary table of economic indicators. Further, link your commentary to Reserve Bank of New Zealand’ concerns of controlling inflation, maximising employment and supporting economic wellbeing.
- Write a succinct closing paragraph. This should be no more than four sentences (approximately 50 words).
- Provide a reference list in APA format. These will not contribute towards word count. For help on how to reference go to https://libguides.jcu.edu.au/apa
Step 6: You are to submit a single file to LearnJCU Assessment 3 dropbox.
The single file should include: (1) A Media Article with a reference list and (2) An appendix which presents any graphs and analytical demand and supply frameworks. Please ensure these are labelled and referred to where relevant within the body of the Media Article.
ASSESSMENT ITEM 3: CRITERIA (OR RUBRIC)
You will be assessed on your ability to:
- Explain relevant macroeconomic concepts and analyse economic data in insightful way (20 marks)
- Incoporate findings or advice from information sources and economic indicators into your argument (20 marks)
- Analyse data and synthesise information to determine meaning (20 marks)
- Construct a clear and logical argument (20 marks)
- Communicate and present your argument in an effective and engaging way (20 marks)
Welcome to one of the bestassignmenthelpcompanies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.