FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Rhetorical Analysis Essay of Opinion Article #1 or #2
1) Make sure you have read Applebaum’s opinion article and the sle rhetorical analysis of it. Note that the writer of this analysis is critical of the rhetorical qualities of Applebaum’s opinion article. You may also be critical of the opinion article you choose to analyse but you may also choose to argue that the writer of the article has made an effective argument. The key thing is discuss how the writer deals with the rhetorical situation as determined by SOAPSTone. Which appeals does the writer make and which techniques does the writer use to support this type of appeal.
A few notes about how opinion articles differ from speeches in terms of rhetoric:
i) There is less emphasis on oratory techniques like parallelism with tricolon, epiphora and anaphora.
ii) There is more emphasis is on cultural allusions, anecdotes, rhetorical questions, evidence in the form of experts or statistics, comparisons, qualifications and counterarguments, problem solution and cause effect arguments.
iii) You will usually see a paragraph intended to deal with potential objections / counterargument.
iv) There will also often be colloquial language, meant to appeal to the average reader.
iv) At the end of an opinion article, there will often be a call to action.
2) Read the two opinion articles.
3) Copy the text of each article into a Google Doc and annotate both, completing SOAPStone and other notes.
4) Write a 500-700 word rhetorical analysis essay that addresses the following prompt:
Decide which text makes a more successful argument and defend your choice by considering the rhetorical choices that BOTH authors make. You may structure your essay however you wish but make sure you establish an effective line of reasoning.
In your response you should do the following:
•Respond to the prompt with a thesis that makes a claim about the prompt.
•Select and use evidence to support your line of reasoning.
•Explain how the evidence supports your line of reasoning.
•Demonstrate an understanding of the rhetorical situation.
•Use appropriate grammar and punctuation in communicating your argument.
5) Paste the shareable link by the deadline.
6) Revise based on my comments and if needed, resubmit your essay.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.