FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
You need to read the story below attached and choose some paragraphs and write your thoughts/arguments about it in the essay which needs to be 3 pages. Here are the details:
Reasoning Inductively: Reading (and Writing) Between the Lines
In order to write effectively about literature, you’ll need to learn how to write sustained, in-depth, careful interpretations of excerpts from literary works; so, you’ll need to become adept at explicating: at commenting on a short passage, line by line, to reveal to your readers the underlying meanings and significance of individual words and phrases. This first essay asks you to do just that—to start gearing up for the longer essays by working on your ability to write a thorough, critical explication.
Assignment: Write an explication of an important passage (a few important lines) from “Territory” or “Silver Water,” analyzing for inferences, for what individual words and phrases suggest or imply, and, in your conclusion, ultimately explaining the passage’s importance to the meaning of the story as a whole. In doing so, I’d like you to, first, type out the passage you’ll be explicating (at the top of the page), and then explicate/interpret/explain it, line by line.
Suggestions: You’ll want to organize this paper inductively—meaning, you’ll start with the specific evidence first, and then analyze this evidence, reasoning your way to a more general thesis/conclusion at the end of your essay. In doing so, I’d like you to identify, early in your essay, the title of the work and the author’s name. Also, be sure to consider how to break up your body paragraphs, since you’ll need to organize your analysis into separate chunks (again, you should pick just a short passage—no more than a paragraph or perhaps even just a few sentences). In addition, you should carefully quote specific words and/or phrases in order to show the relationship between the original text and your interpretations. Typically, you should analyze a line or even a phrase at a time.
Be sure to notice details: What do particular words and phrases suggest? What else do they suggest? What do these words/phrases reveal about the characters, the setting, symbolism, foreshadowing, etc.? Then, at the end of the explication (in your “conclusion”), you’ll make a more general claim about the work as a whole: How does the passage contribute to your understanding of the short story as a whole? Why is this passage important, in other words?
On this essay, you’ll be working on the following skills:
reading between the lines, making inferences, thinking critically;
reasoning/organizing inductively by starting off with a specific passage and then explaining the deeper underlying meanings and implications of the specific textual evidence (and offering clear, logical reasons why the text means what you say it means);
reaching a coherent, insightful conclusion/thesis about the general meaning of the story;
quoting, paraphrasing, and citing your literary source;
and, of course, organizing your essay in a logical manner and editing carefully for grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.