FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Prior to beginning work on this discussion, read Chapters 2 and 3 in your course textbook, which cover the four elements of financial management. Additionally, you will need to read the What is GAAP? (Links to an external site.) web page and review the An Overview of Management Accounting (Links to an external site.).
In healthcare, managers are required to sometimes create and manage a budget. This is integral for the day-to-day operations of the organization along with ensuring that financial acumen is used. Assume that you are the practice manager for an internal medicine practice that includes 10 providers (six medical doctors and four physician assistants [PAs]), two registered nurses (RNs), five medical assistants (MAs), and two front desk receptionists. View the following document:.
Based on the information in the Budget Information for Year One document, complete thethat demonstrates the following changes in income:
- There will be a 2% decrease in volume (volume = number of patients) annually over the next five years.
- Medical and office supplies will increase 2.5% annually.
- Salaries and benefit costs will increase 5% annually.
- Continuing education costs will remain steady each year.
- Overhead expenses will remain steady each year.
Once you have completed the Excel document, determine how the changes above will affect the annual income.
Next, address the following:
- Based on your calculations, evaluate the proposed budget and determine if the organization will be able to sustain itself for five years. Provide a rationale for your answer.
- Considering there is a significant loss in volume of patients each year, as the practice manager, you will need to make recommendations on where to cut expenditures. Include at least three recommendations for cutting expenses as well as in which year you believe the cuts will be most effective. Explain your rationale.
Your initial post should be a minimum of 250 words. Include your Excel document as an attachment, and cite the textbook as well as the required resources listed in the directions using APA format
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.