FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Once each assignment begins, at the end of each trading day the TA will post closing – or
settlement market prices on Canvas. However you are responsible for keeping track of your own
profit/loss situation and for keeping a record of your trades and price activity. For each assignment
you will trade the specific futures contracts outlined below. Daily settlement times range across
contracts and you can find information on daily settlement times at: https://www.cmegroup.com
This will give you experience paper trading a total of 9 different futures contracts (3 assignments
each with 3 contracts). Prior to the beginning of each assignment, your task for each
contract is to study the market and then decide whether to buy (go long) or sell (go short) before
the first daily settle price is posted.
Each student will notify the TA whether they are initially going long or short for each of the
3 contracts. This will be handled through Canvas. At the end of the 2 weeks all open positions
are closed and you determine whether you made or lost money based on how prices moved over
the 2 week interval. The TA knows your market position and will check your math in your written
assignment against the price moves over the 2 week period, for each contract and for your portfolio
of all 3 contracts combined. For each futures derivative you will only buy/sell one contract for each
assignment. This means you will hold a total of 3 contracts for each assignment. The contracts will
be entered into on the beginning assignment date and then liquidated on the ending assignment
At the end of each assignment, each student will complete and submit a one page summary
with 50 words on each contract, for a total of 150 words, explaining why the prices tracked a
certain way during the 2 weeks. In the write-up, you will be asked to show the calculations behind
what the per-contract profit or loss is for each of the contracts. As part of the write-up, you will
be required to correctly cite at least one financial news article (WSJ, Economist, Financial Times,
Internet article, etc) for each of the commodities when explaining the price movement over the 2
week period. Please do not cut and paste market commentary from these sources or
you lose points.
Here are three links
Feb 2020 CME Gold futures (code GCG20). 100 ounces.
setttle prices: https://www.cmegroup.com/trading/metals/precious/g…
Mar 2020 ICE Sugar World (No. 11) (code SBH20). 112,000 lbs.
settle prices: https://www.theice.com/products/23/Sugar-No-11-Fut… (click on Daily settlements in bottom right)
Jan 2020 NYMEX Natural Gas (code NGF20) 10,000 MMBtu.
settle prices: https://www.cmegroup.com/trading/energy/natural-ga…
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.