FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
ECON 312 Midterm Exam
(TCO 1) As a consequence of the condition of scarcity
(TCO 1) The opportunity cost of constructing a new public highway is the
(TCO 1) A nation can increase its production possibilities by
(TCO 1) Which expression is another way of saying #8220;marginal benefit#8221;?
(TCO 1) The individual who brings together economic resources and assumes the risk of business ventures in a capitalist economy is called the
(TCO 1) The Soviet Union economy of the 1980s would best be classified as
(TCO 1) The simple circular-flow model shows that workers, entrepreneurs, and the owners of land and capital offer their services through
8. (TCO 1) Consumers express self-interest when they
9. (TCO 1) Which is not one of the five fundamental questions that an economy must deal with?
10. (TCO 1) The major #8220;success indicator#8221; for business managers in command economies like the Soviet Union and China in the past was
11. (TCO 2) An increase in demand means that
12. (TCO 2) At the point where the demand and supply curves intersect
13. (TCO 2) Black markets are associated with
14. (TCO 2) An increase in demand for oil along with a simultaneous increase in supply of oil will
15. (TCO 2) If Product Y is an inferior good, a decrease in consumer incomes will
16. (TCO 2) If the price elasticity of demand for a product is equal to 0.5, then a 10 percent decrease in price will increase quantity demanded by
17. (TCO 2) Total revenue falls as the price of a good is raised, if the demand for the good is
18. (TCO 2) You are the sales manager for a software company and have been informed that the price elasticity of demand for your most popular software is less than 1. To increase total revenues, you should:
19. (TCO 2) A state government wants to increase the taxes on cigarettes to increase tax revenue. This tax would only be effective in raising new tax revenues if the price elasticity of demand is
20. (TCO 2) When universities announce a large tuition increase and follow it with an announcement that more financial aid will be available, they are assuming that students who pay full tuition
21. (TCO 3) Suppose that you could prepare your own tax return in 15 hours, or you could hire a tax specialist to prepare it for you in two hours. You value your time at $11 an hour. The tax specialist will charge you $55 an hour. The opportunity cost of preparing your own tax return is
22. (TCO 3) Economic profits are equal to
23. (TCO 3) The main difference between the short run and the long run is that
24. (TCO 3) The law of diminishing returns only applies in cases where
25. (TCO 3) Marginal cost can be defined as the
26. (TCO 3) If the price of a fixed factor of production increases by 50 percent, what effect would this have on the marginal-cost schedule facing a firm?
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.