FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Case Study: Withholding Information at the Request of the Family
Read the case study and answer the followingWithholding Information at the Request of the FamilyKaren Gill is an acute care nurse practitioner. Karen is employed by the only group of pulmonologists in a medium-sized city in Texas. Karen sees patients in the office and rounds at a level 2 hospital where she was the first APRN granted privileges.Karen called the son’s house and left a message for Mrs. Liu to schedule an appointment so that Karen could explain the results of the biopsy and the treatment plan. She received a phone call from Mrs. Liu’s son, who asked that the diagnosis be withheld from his mother. He explained that in the rural area of China where his mom is from tuberculosis is considered fatal and to tell her would be like giving her “a death sentence.” He also said tuberculosis is considered “not a nice thing” to have. Karen reviewed the literature on perceptions of tuberculosis in rural China and found considerable social stigma attached to the disease with loss of social connections common after the diagnosis.INSTRUCTIONSPrepareIn your initial post, make the case if it is ethical or not ethical to withhold the diagnosis from Mrs. Liu at the request of Mrs. Liu’s family, incorporating and citing ideas from the Week 3 Beauch and Childress required reading on the disclosure of information to patients. Does mandated reporting to the public health department impact your decision?
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.