FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
We will all use the same topic, a simple one that is focused on explaining Magical Realism, what it is, where it came from, and some of its practitioners. I suggest that you start with simple research about what Magical Realism is, how it came about, the great authors of Magical Realism, and finally how it manifests itself today, that is to say, in what genres.
As you prepare this essay please beware that you must include and quote three to five outside sources, use the MLA format, and in the process of the paper explain what magical realism is, how it developed, some of the great authors and works, and its international scope today. If you have any questions, please email me immediately.
I made the topic very simple, so if you have never written a documented essay, you will still have no trouble. You can use as few as three sources, as I say above, and we have been working the whole term on the format, except we now will deploy several quotations and certainly a works cited page.
Why don’t you start with the article “What Is Magical Realism, Really,” a very good place to start, and you can certainly use the article as one of your three–or five sources if you use that many.
I will give you an alternative topic, directly related to the paper we did for characterization, but this one requiring the three to five sources and works cited. Please read about that option below if you are interested. I will warn you in advance that the paper will be somewhat more challenging in that your research will be a great deal more focused. You make your own choice.
This one should be multiple paragraphs, perhaps some 1,000 words or at least close to that number. You must have three to five sources, all of which are quoted in the body of the paper at least once consistent with the MLA style. The paper uses parenthetical references and must have a Works Cited, which, unlike the annotated bibliography, contains the reference but not the annotations. The Documented essay first draft may be posted this week in Module 7, particularly if you want plenty of time to revise the essay for that second grade. Should you submit the essay this week, you will receive preferential treatment, have your final draft graded early, and could be free the final week of any writing. However, most students will submit this first draft in the week of Module 8. There will still be time to get that second draft turned in, but do your best to submit your draft as early as possible in order to be certain you have plenty of time. If you have any questions, please email your instructor.
The writing assignment is the Documented essay, on Magical Realism or, if you like another topic, see the one on The Characterization of the Misfit in Flannery O’Connor . . . Both topics are listed with all requirements in great detail starting. HOWEVER
3) this is a short paper, likely 4 to 5 papers even including the works cited page
4) you can use more than 3 sources, and you can make the paper longer if you wish–but you do not have to.
5) this assignment simply asks you to use and quote some outside academic sources and do so with the correct MLA format (if you use APA I am ok with that, but do not mix the two) with direct quotations and proper grammar and punctuation . . .not a difficult paper but a bit more challenging that the others, but for different reasons.
Other than possibly a few who might have submitted a first draft of the documented essay last week, most students will be submitting the first draft for a preliminary grade at some point in Module 8. Please understand that those who are able to submit first will receive their corrections and comments first and, therefore, be able to submit their final draft in Module 9 and perhaps receive their grade for the course early. Regardless, try to submit this first draft no later than Sunday since the time for grading might mean you would not get those corrections until some time early in Module 9, depending on the number of papers arriving at the last possible moment.
Before submitting you might use this checklist:
MLA format top to bottom:
Double space only
12 TNR Font only
every page numbered
one inch margins all the way around, or on all four sides
an attached Works Cited page
minimum three sources, but more acceptable
every source listed on the works cited (minimum 3) are quoted a minimum of one time each in the paper
use of parenthetical references with the period outside the reference only like this ( ).
content of the parenthetical references and the reference page consistent with MLA format
works cited in alphabetical order, double space, with the first line of every reference ON the left margin but other lines indented once
Module 8: Essay 4 Draft 2″ aria-describedby=”msf0-previous-desc”>Previous
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.