FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Debate the Issues
For this discussion, select either Topic A or Topic B.
Describe the position of a biologically-oriented or trait-oriented personality theorist and the position of a social learning-oriented theorist. Explore the differences and the implications of the theoretical positions for rehabilitating prisoners.
Describe the position of a social psychologist who approves of deceptive and stressful research designs (if the stress does no lasting harm), and the position of a social psychologist who does not approve of this type of research. After completing the descriptions, state the values each psychologist (probably) holds, to take the position she or he does.
See the Weekly Due Dates Calendar posted to the Updates and Handouts folder for initial post due date.
Reflection on History of Psychology
Choose an area of psychology covered during the course that is of interest to you or in which you already work, such as developmental, cognitive, neuroscience, et cetera. You will be describing the historical progression of this particular area of psychology. How did it develop as a specialized area of psychology? You will then be illustrating how this area of psychology has both been influenced by social or political events, as well as has influenced social or political events.
To get an idea of the many specializations to choose from, visit the American Psychological Associations divisions (linked in the Resources).
To see an overview of the 56 divisions by topic or number, click Browse Divisions by Topic or Numberunder Quick Links.
- You can use information from APA’s Web sites as a professional source for your paper. Note that the information on the Web site does not qualify as a scholarly source.
In a well-written 4â€“5 page scholarly paper please address the following:
- Begin with a discussion of the historical progression of your chosen area of psychology. Describe how this area of psychology evolved into a specialization.
- For the body of your paper, provide discussion on the relationship between your chosen field in psychology and society through social and political influences. Within the context of your chosen field, your paper must address:
- How the particular area of psychology that you chose influences social and political events. Provide specific exles supported by your readings.
- How social and political events have influenced this area of psychology. Provide specific exles supported by your readings.
- How two areas in practice and research that apply to your chosen field in psychology affect society in a helpful and a harmful manner. For exle, two areas you might focus on in cognitive psychology are the use of brain scanning technology and research in the area of attention processes. Use specific “real world” exles, and support your exles with information from your readings.
- Conclude your paper with a reflection on how and why knowledge of the history of psychology is necessary for those who want to work in your chosen field.
In addition to other professional sources, such as your textbook, use a minimum of two scholarly sources to support your ideas. Please note that popular websites are not acceptable sources of support.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.