FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Week 11 Discussion: Anemias
M.W. is a 69-year-old African American man and was referred to clinic for evaluation of increasing shortness of breath.
Past medical history
Chronic renal insufficiency
Congestive heart failure
Diabetes mellitus type 2, poor control
Deep vein thrombosis
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease with respiratory failure
Height 69 inches, weight 205 lb
Blood pressure: 138/88
Pulse 86 beats/min, regular
Lungs clear, neck supple negative for jugular venous distention
Lower extremities +1 edema
Scr = 2.8 K+ = 5.1
BUN = 56
Na+ = 147
WBC = 5.0
Hb = 8.2
Hct = 24.6
Serum ferritin 189 mg/dL
Tobacco: 52 pack-years
Alcohol: distant past
Diagnosis: Anemia Of Ckd: Answer the following questions in full sentences using APA citations.
1. List specific goals of treatment for M.W.
2. What drug therapy would you prescribed? Why?
3. What are the parameters for monitoring success of therapy?
4. Discuss specific patient education based on the prescribed therapy.
5. List one or two adverse reactions for the selected agent that would cause you to change therapy.
6. What over-the-counter and/or alternative medications would be appropriate for M.W.?
7. What dietary and lifestyle changes would you recommended for M.W.?
Provide 3 Postings (Initial Posting and Respond to 2 Peer Based on APA Guidelines). Work must be supported by peer-reviewed article published within 5 years.
Get help now
Order a similar assignment from
Click the link below to order now www.
is one of the most legit and reliable essay writing companies that offer academic help #
Hire an expert from to assist you handle your assignments.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.