FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Jessie was a typical 2-year-old who liked to try and spread his wings. He would run and fall throughout the house. On several occasions, with minor falls, a bruise would develop on his legs or arms. Jessie’s parent would often worry about being reported for child abuse because of the easy bruising that Jessie experienced.
At three, Jessie would complain that his ankles hurt. This was especially true after a hectic day of running and playing with other kids at the playground. Jessie’s parents wondered if he was simply trying to get attention. Which he usually did being an only child.
When Jessie was four, he accidentally ran into a small tree, hitting his nose. The nose bled excessively. Jessie’s mother tried to stop the bleeding, first with paper towels, which Jessie soaked through quickly, and then with a cold washcloth. Nothing seemed to help. Nervous about the amount of blood that Jessie was losing, his parents rushed him to the emergency room.
The emergency doctor ordered some blood work that included a Prothrombin Time (PT)and a Thromboplastin Time (PTT) test for clotting deficiencies. The site of the venipuncture for the blood draw, also took some time to stop bleeding.
An hour after the blood draw, the physician returned to the ER room to discuss the test results. Jessie’s PT results were normal but his PTT results were abnormal with an extended clotting time. The PTT clotting time was much longer than normal indicating the Jessie may lack of or decreased levels of a clotting factor.
Provide a scholarly resource in APA format to support your answers.
Discuss which clotting factors the PT and PTT test evaluate and whether each test measures the intrinsic or the extrinsic pathways.Describe the common coagulation pathway.Based on Jessie’s test, which factor deficiency do you believe he has and why?Jessie’s clotting factor disease is seen more often in males. Please explain why.If both the PT and the PTT tests were abnormally long, which part of the coagulation pathway would be affected?
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.