FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Microbial Case Study
Review the Naurú Idalia and Bernardo article in the Study Materials and respond to the following questions regarding E. coli. All sources must be cited in APA Style.
Your response should total at least 500 words in length.
1. Discuss one important discovery that has involved the use of E. coli.
2. Discuss two reasons why E. coli is so commonly used in biomedical research.
3. Table 1 lists several databases involving E. coli. Choose one, visit the site, and report what you have found.
4. Define a bacterial plasmid. How is this different from the chromosomal DNA?
5. One exle of genomic studies to E. coli is the Keio collection, which has mutated all E. coli genes. This study found that 4288 could be deleted without killing the bacteria. How many of these genes were essential for E. coli to survive and function? How many of them have unknown functions?
6.Describe an exle of how E. coli could be used as a biosensor. Discuss what the molecule would be that the E. coli is sensing and how the bacteria would respond after binding to the molecule.
7. What is synthetic biology? What is the source of synthesized DNA?
8. How has the use of synthetically modified E. coli been beneficial to the perfume industry?
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.