FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Chapter 4: How do you think planning in today’s organizations compares to planning in an organization 25 years ago? Do you think planning becomes more important or less important in a world where everything quickly changes and crises are a regular part of organizational life? Why?Chapter 4: Is changing the organization’s domain a feasible strategy for coping with a threatening environment? Can you think of an organization in the recent news that has changed its domain? Explain.Chapter 6: Compare the descriptions of the transnational model described in Chapter 6 to the elements of the learning organization described in Chapter 1. Do you think the transnational model would work in a huge global firm?How can/should a biblical worldview be applied?
vementioned scenario, the woman on the ledge offers another ethical consideration, contrasting the autonomy of the patient’s wishes to be left alone against the provider’s responsibility for offering care. The patient exhibits clear signs of lacking the necessary components of autonomy. Her actions are clearly not rational and arguably not competent as they are likely indications of mental illness, risk of self harm or even suicide. In this matter, the clear decision is to not fulfill her wishes to be left alone. However, staying in the room or climbing out on the ledge is not a sufficient answer to this situation. This situation needs immediate response: security and police/EMS services need to be notified. Any and all possible means to prevent harm need to be taken. Beyond the ethical considerations, it is necessary to consider the legal impact of inaction. Had the provider observed the patient’s wishes, he or she would have been liable for any harm that came to the patient (Jenner ; Welch, 2001). When a patient is under professional care, it is important for the provider to protect them from harm, even if the harm is caused by themselves as in the case of psychiatric disorders. If the provider fails to reasonably safeguard against actions of self-harm or suicide, he or she will likely be civilly liable for malpractice and negligence (Jenner ; Welch, 2001). Your elderly patient hates to have the bed rails up and tells you to leave them down. Ethically, this scenario does not offer enough information to conclude if there is a legitimate dilemma: whether or not the patient is autonomous is unclear. The indication of age does not necessarily indicate any potential harm. There is no mention as to whether there are physician orders regarding the matter of the bed rails. The setting of the situation is unclear. More information needs to be obtained before any actual ethical determinations may be made. However, while this scenario could offer an ethical dilemma given additional information, the more significant consideration is that of the legality of the action. Bed rails qualify as restraints; restraints must be used under the order and direction of a physician (Greenwich Hospital, 2005). Restraints are used only when absolutgt;
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.