FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
This is a 1500 word written piece based on the clinical scenario provided in your resources below.
• Read these Task Instructions and the Rubric very carefully.
• You are encouraged to use the Assignment Calculator. to plan your work.
• Conform to the requirements of academic writing including academic language and document layout (font style and size, line spacing, and margins). Use APA 7 referencing style (see the H5P in the Assignments section).
• Use the shift planner provided in the resources.
Your written piece should also demonstrate each of the following elements:
1. Critical appraisal of the leadership role of the registered nurse in a nursing team as it pertains to elements of the scenario.
2. Analysis of the registered nurse’s leadership roles #038; responsibilities in prioritising care, delegating appropriately and providing supervision in a nursing team using exles from the scenario.
3. Use of a shift planner to demonstrate your critical thinking in prioritising care and delegating appropriately in the nursing team.
4. Application of appropriate elements of the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA) Registered Nurse Standards for Practice to identify Registered Nurse (RN) leadership responsibilities for the safe delivery of high quality care in the given clinical scenario.
Use the Draft Submission area for the Turn-It-In check, submitting your work as a Word document. When you have checked your work, and you are ready to submit, upload your written piece to the Final Submission area as a Word document.
• Clinical scenario Download Clinical scenario
• Shift planner Download Shift planner
• The online learning modules will assist you to complete this task.
• The course textbook and recommended course readings will help you to research the topic.
• You will need to refer to the NMBA standards (Links to an external site.) for practice .
• If you require assistance with academic writing or referencing please book an appointment with a Learning AdvisorLinks to an external site..
Course Learning Outcomes (CLO) Assessed
1. CLO 1 Apply NMBA RN standards in different clinical practice leadership scenarios.
2. CLO 2 Critically reflect on and appraise RN leadership qualities and skills in the context of clinical practice.
3. CLO 3 Apply knowledge of prioritising delegation and supervision within the nursing team.
Assessment Criteria and Rubric
Rubrics help you to understand what knowledge and skills you need to demonstrate in your assessments. They also show you how your submission will be marked and what is expected at the different grade levels. You will be graded on the four elements below,
1. Critical reflection on and appraisal of the leadership qualities and skills of the RN within a nursing team.
2. Prioritising, delegation and supervision responsibilities of the RN within a nursing team.
3. Application of the NMBA Registered Nurse Standards for Practice to identify leadership responsibilities in the delivery of safe and high quality care in the scenario.
4. Academic written communication and presentation, with correct referencing and citation using APA 7 style.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.