FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
For this essay, I want you to take a shot at some creative writing. This essay has two parts: the creative portion (minimum of 1,000 words) and and a reflection portion (also a minimum of 1,000 words), for a total of 2,000 words. Both the creative portion and the reflection portion should be on the same document.
Essay Part 1 – Creative Writing
The last few weeks of this semester, we have been focused on Berendt’s book, Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. He has written a story about an event and setting he finds interesting. I want you to take a shot at writing your own piece of creative nonfiction covering a story from your own life. When thinking about a story to cover, you will want to think about how this story has significance beyond the writer. You’ll want to think about why your audience will be interested. Your story must include: setting, character development, and language use.
Another mandatory component of this assignment is for you to mirror the kinds of language use strategies you have seen Berendt using in his book. Keep in mind that I recognize this is not a creative writing class. My main purpose here is to see if you understand the language use strategies we’ve been seeing. In your future writing assignments in future classes, don’t forget to use these elements. They are powerful in helping to sway opinion.
Essay Part 2 – Reflection
Since I have asked you to use language strategies you see Berendt using in his book, I want you to spend some time writing a reflection essay that analyzes these choices.
- Explain what specific language use strategies (hyperbole, symbolism, alliteration, etc.) you are mimicking in your use of setting and character development. In short, what do your language choices add to your story?
- Make sure to directly quote Berendt’s book. You need to provide exles to show the language use strategies you are using that are the same as what Berendt has used. If you are using personification in your story, bring in an exle of Berendt using personification in his book. You need a minimum of 6 quotes from Berendt’s book, complete with parenthetical in-text citations in MLA format. Make sure to point out what parts of your story match the exle you brought in from Berendt’s book and explain why you made these choices for your story
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.