FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
The AGREE II instrument has 3 goals to assess the quality of clinical practice guidelines (CPGs), provide a methodologic strategy for the development of guidelines, and recommend how and what information should be reported in guidelines. Of these, the main purpose seems to be to assess guideline quality. In 2003, an international group of guideline developers and researchers developed the Appraisal of Guidelines for Research #038; Evaluation (AGREE) instrument. The revised version, AGREE II, was published in 2009 and is currently the most applied and comprehensively validated guideline appraisal tool worldwide. It consists of 23 appraisal criteria (items) organized into 6 domains each of which captures a unique dimension of guideline quality. The items within each domain are rated on a 7-point scale.
AGREE II assesses CPGs based on 6 domains: scope and purpose, stakeholder involvement, the rigor of development, clarity and presentation, applicability, and editorial independence. Each domain is scored using several items. There are a total of 23 items in all – to be scored on a 7-point Likert scale by at least 2 (preferably 4) independent observers. AGREE II is designed to assess guidelines developed by local, regional, national, or international groups or affiliated governmental organizations (These include original versions of and updates of existing guidelines. The AGREE II is generic and can be applied to guidelines in any health or disease area targeting any step in the health care continuum, including those for health promotion, public health, screening, diagnosis, treatment, or interventions.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.