FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
In approximately 1 page (less than 400 words) per question, answer the following questions (25% each). Do
not include references or quotations. Where applicable, use exles from the class State research reports.
Please submit these via blackboard or by email no later than noon on 9 December 2019.
1. For a small country, what are the advantages and disadvantages for regulatory compliance by having
the accident investigation organization as a department within the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA)?
2. A small country sells its national flag airline to an outside investor who over time does not comply
with government oversight directives. Even worse, the CAA now does not have the income stream
from the airline to sustain its oversight program and finds itself on the European Blacklist. What
should the CAA do to get out of this situation?
3. A small country receives aid from ICAO in the form of training for air traffic controllers and aircraft
maintenance personnel. Unfortunately as soon as these people are trained they are hired by other
countries in part because the CAA will not make openings to hire these newly qualified staff and
because the salaries are higher in other locations. ICAO says this is the last time it will provide the
training unless the CAA can retain these new people. However, the current staff, which are
unqualified, protests because they do not want to lose their jobs or have to work for younger but more
qualified people. What can the CAA do to resolve this challenge?
4. The CAA has recently mandated the implementation of Safety Management System in compliance
with ICAO Annex 19, including a required voluntary reporting system for all airlines, airports and air
traffic control facilities. However, at the same time the CAA realizes that these voluntary reports are
a great way to identify who is doing things incorrectly. The CAA wants to use the voluntary reports
for administrative and regulatory compliance sanctions. Why is this a good or bad idea and what
could be some responses from the industry?
5. The Republic of Homanistan does not have a general aviation program and relies on retirees from the
military to fly its national civil airline. There is no competition and over time this national airline has
far too many employees to cover its modest income. At the same time the military has excess aircraft
and their pilots would greatly appreciate more experience. The Minister of Defence has proposed to
allow military aircraft to conduct revenue flights in order to give his pilots more experience, to
provide funding for the military and to provide competition for the national airline. What are the
problems for aviation regulatory compliance with this proposal?
6. A well-established airline is seeking authority to purchase several new aircraft that have never
operated in its country of registry. The CAA is reluctant to allow this purchase and registration
because they have no one trained on this aircraft to provide adequate safety oversight. What options
are available to the airline and the CAA?
7. Several countries form a Regional Safety Oversight Organization (RSOO) for regulatory compliance
inspections of their airlines, airports and air traffic control programs. How is it then possible for
ICAO (or another organization such as EASA or FAA) to determine if each country is complying
with its regulatory oversight obligations during a USOAP or other aviation safety audit?
8. ICAO standards only apply to civil aviation. Thus, there are no ICAO documents related to military
operations. How can an airport comply with ICAO standards and at the same time support joint civil-
military airport operations such as firefighting, aircraft ordnance, arresting gear and other unique
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.