FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
There are three candidates waiting for a kidney transplant:
John, Jr., a 17-year-old boy with a history of medical conditions;
Mary, a 40-year-old woman with a history of opiate addiction; and
George, a 57-year-old former smoker.
John, Jr. is the son of a famous, now retired athlete who has offered to donate five million dollars to the hospital if his son receives the kidney.
Mary is a mother of three children who has been successfully in recovery from her addiction for the past 5 years. She has shown no signs of potential relapse.
The last candidate, George, is a construction worker who has not smoked in over 10 years. He has had lasting complications from the smoking but is in good health and eligible for the transplant.
You are the deciding vote on the ethics committee of your hospital.
Draft a memo that addresses the positive and negative elements of each candidate, and explain how those elements played a role in your decision. Apply the ethical theories you encountered in the textbook. You will need to indicate why you selected the candidate you did and why you did not select the others. Include any specific nonmedical characteristics about each candidate that influenced your decision.
Make sure you are applying ethical theories and reasoning and can ethically and legally justify your answer. You can provide some opinion in your answer; however, the majority of your response must be based upon facts and ethical arguments.
Your memo should consist of at least 500 words.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.