FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Click on the Session 4 Discussion link and create a new thread to respond to the discussion prompt. After posting your initial response, please comment on classmates’ responses. Respond by making constructive responses or by raising other questions that will promote further discussion and learning by all of us.It is best practice to post early and continually participate throughout the session. You will be graded not only for your posting, but your participation in this discussion. Your initial post is due by Wednesday at 11:59 P.M. (MST) of the session in which the discussion is assigned. A minimum of two (2) additional response posts are due by Sunday at 11:59 P.M. (MST). These are minimum requirements. Be sure to follow any additional guidelines posted by the instructor.Review the rubric available in Due Dates and Grades for specific grading criteria.
Discussion Prompt: Case Study on Function of BehaviorAfter reading the assigned section of Miltenberger (2016) Chapter 13 on Functional Behavior Assessment (pp. 243-257), read the following scenario and respond to the questions:Joe has been working in customer service for a cellular networking company for four years. Recently, he has experienced great difficulty on the job. When dealing with a challenging or frustrating team meeting, Joe often exits the room in an emotionally escalated state. He has made complaints to his supervisor about three fellow employees and has threatened to start a lawsuit if the company does not act on his requests to reprimand them or adjust his assignments. Colleagues have started to avoid Joe, not wanting to get on his bad side. Joe has now been excused from team meetings for the foreseeable future and can read the agenda if he has questions about anything he may have missed.Based on this scenario, use your knowledge of functional behavior assessment to answer the following questions:
Compare and contrast your thoughts with the ideas shared by others. Be sure to cite the text (Miltenberger, 2016) using APA format as you discuss this scenario.
- What do you hypothesize is the function of Joes behavior (Miltenberger, 2016, pp. 247-248), and what specific pieces of evidence support your hypothesis?
- What would be an appropriate replacement behavior (something Joe could do instead of the behavior he is currently demonstrating)?
- What supports could the employer implement to help Joe identify and practice this replacement behavior?
- If you could provide one Bible verse or passage to Joe to support him in changing this situation, which would you select and why?
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.