FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Readthe following case study:
BestHospital is a 325-bed suburban community hospital that has just merged with alocal major academic medical center, the University of Excellence MedicalCenter (UEMC). There are 15 hospitals in the UEMC system, ranging from smallrural hospitals with 50 or fewer beds to large multiple-specialty tertiaryreferral hospitals. Two hospitals in the system have achieved magnet status andseveral hospitals are working to achieve this status. Within the UEMC system, ahigh value is placed on collaboration with the schools of the healthprofessions at the University of Excellence (UE).
BestHospital has a long history of association with local universities, functioningmainly as a site for student clinical experiences. For exle, undergraduatestudents enrolled at the UE College of Health Professions often complete aportion of their clinical work at the hospital. Each year the hospital hires anumber of graduates from this program. Several nurses in first-level managementpositions at the hospital are enrolled in the masters program.
Thevice-president for clinical practice at Best Hospital is a PhD-prepared nursewho has been appointed to the faculty at the UE School of Nursing. Your currentposition is director of staff development at Best Hospital. You are responsiblefor the educational programming of all clinical staff. Over the past 2 years,Best Hospital has been fully involved in meeting Meaningful Use criteria. Asdirector of staff development, you have played the major leadership role indeveloping and implementing all related educational programs.
The health professionalschools at UE are working together to revise their curricula to integrateinformatics throughout. The goal is to develop an interprofessional approachthat incorporates informatics across and throughout the different educationalprograms within these schools. The schools have requested a meeting withclinical leaders from the hospital to gain a practical perspective on whatinformation should be included in the curricula. The vice-president forclinical practice has included you on the list of leaders to attend themeeting. She asked that each person attending the meeting prepare a shortpresentation on how they engage their staff in the continuous education processwith respect to ever-changing healthcare technology.
1. Review the case study
An overview process map on how staff trainingis linked to any update in healthcare technology for Best Hospital staff
Exles of computerized teaching tools usedwithin staff training, including:
. List of learning tools typically used withinstaff training
. How you determine which tools to use(rationale)
. How such tools are used within the trainingprocess
Support of continuous learning by staff (3slides)
. Existing support mechanisms and processes
. How continuous learning is linked toprofessional development
. Exles of how learning is offered fordiverse learning styles of staff
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.