FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
you have to watch this video in below link:
and then write report about it.
you will need to read the case analysis inside lego file to know the requirements! and read the rubric file!
use your own words and if you want to support or use anything from the internet please cite it and then create work cited page.
I don’t want anything from the internet beside the cite sources.
Topics to be included in the written report:
1) Industry description, characteristics. Classify the toy industry in one of the 4 categories and explain.
2) Firm description. Pre-strategy situation and explain the main problems.
3) Describe and explain the applied strategy. Cost vs. Product differentiation, or both?
4) Firm description after the applying new strategy. Explain solution to the problems.
5) SWOT analysis for current situation of the firm.
a. O-T considering the Porter’s 5 forces in the industry.
b. S-W considering Resource-based view
6) Future of the firm. What do you think it will happen to LEGO in 10 years from now?
7) Any topic relevant to strengthen your arguments.
Written report format and requirements:
1) Font and size: Times New Roman, 11 pt, single-spaced.
2) Number of pages: Minimum: 3 pages, Most likely: 4 pages, Upper limit: your motivation.
3) No cover pages or title pages. It will not county towards the page number requirements. No figures, graphs, or tables preferred (Those just use important space in any report). Use them if you really need them. They are not going to count towards the page limit.
4) ABSOLUTELY no copy/paste from any source. Maximum similarity to other sources (plagiarism): 20%.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.