FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Literary Analysis of The Handmaid’s Tale
Length: 4-6 pages
As a dystonia novel, the Handmaid’s tale imagines a nightmarish future in which a totalitarian theocratic government subjugates and enslaves women for the purpose of sexual reproduction. Published in 1985, the novel confronts many complex themes still relevant to our culture today, including the relationships pf power to sex, gender, language, religion, memory, and love, just to name a few. For this paper, choose a recurring idea, image, or theme in The Handmaid’s Tale and make an argument about its role and relevance to the novel as a whole. In order to make your argument, you will need to enlist at least two outside sources that offer clarity of insight into your argument and synthesize them into your paper-adding other academic voices to depend and complicate your argument.
Audience: Imagine writing to an intelligent person who has read The Handmaid’s Tale but who may not understand the role, relevance, or meaning of your particular subject matter.
Goal: Help your audience to understand the complexity of your subject matter, both through your own reading of The Handmaid’s Tale and through your use of except outside sources.
Below you will find some necessary questions to consider before beginning to write this paper. Please take some time to think about them.
1. What element of The Handmaid’s Tale most interested you? What would you feel most passionate about exploring in this paper?
2. Where might you go to find credible sources? How will these sources enter into conversation with your own ideas-to support, deepen, or complicate them?
3. What might your paper’s thesis look like?
4. What will your body paragraphs look like? How will you synthesize credible outside sources to support, deepen, or complicate your own ideas?
5. What is the primary goal in writing a literary analysis paper like this? What are you attempting to show your audience?
1. Does the writer present a clear, coherent, and intelligent argument about a specific of The Handmaid’s Tale? Is the topic focused, defined, and developed through the course of the paper?
2. Does the writer properly introduce the topic and offer necessary context for readers to enter the conversation?
3. Do the body paragraphs employ clear topic sentences, textual exles, and work to explain and interpret the relevance of the chosen subject?
4. Do the body paragraphs introduce, contextualizes, and integrate at least two credible sources into the conversation? Does the write work to make connections between the sources and his/her own ideas? Does the writer include a Works Cited page?
5. Is the paper mostly free of mechanical and grammatical errors that might interfere with a reader’s understa
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.