FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Please No Plagiarism – Nicholas1 plagerized the entire assignment last time! So please please please no plagiarism.
BOOK ACCESS: https://strayer.vitalsource.com/#/books/9781933895…
Before you get started on this assignment, watch the video below for some helpful tips on completing Assignment 4.
For full screen viewability click here to open the video in a new window
Assignment 4: Business Plan–Final
Due Week 10 and worth 150 points
You have completed all the necessary sections of your business plan and will now create a final draft. Use any/all feedback you have received to polish your plan to the point that you could confidently show it to investors and potential partners or customers.
Refer to the outline of a business plan beginning on page 399 of the course text. Not all businesses will include all these components in this order, but use the outline as a guide. Specifically, your plan will not require the development, milestones, and exit plan sections of the business plan.
Section 1: Business Plan–Final (MS Word or equivalent)
Construct a 10â€“30-page business plan. Note: Twenty pages are sufficient for most businesses.
- Write a 1 to 3-page executive summary for your business plan, in which you justify the following:
- A clear and concise business concept
- A thoroughly planned business concept
- A capable management structure
- A clear-cut market need
- Significant competitive advantages for your business
- Realistic financial projections
- That investors have an excellent chance to make money
- A realistic and developed exit plan
Note: Read Chapters 4 and 18 of the course text, Successful Business Plan. Use the plan preparation worksheets on pages 58-61 and the sle executive summaries on pages 62-66 to help guide you; choose to write either a synopsis summary or a narrative summary and include highlights from each section of your business plan.
- Combine all the sections stated below and revise (Please do NOT use the exact verbiage from prior assignments) your initial business plan draft, which you submitted in Week 8, based on feedback you have received.
- Executive summary
- Company description (Assignment 1)
- Industry analysis and trends (Assignment 1)
- Target market (Assignment 2)
- Competition (Assignment 2)
- Strategic position and risk assessment (Assignment 1)
- Marketing plan and sales strategy (Assignment 2)
- Operations plan (Assignment 3)
- Technology plan (Assignment 3)
- Management and organization plan (Assignment 3)
- Ethics and social Responsibility plan (Assignment 3)
- The Financials (Week 7 Discussion)
- The financial section of your business plan will be derived from the previously completed financial worksheets.
- The financials and the management description must spark enough interest to convince a reader to continue. Enhance the two mentioned sections to engage the reader.
Format your assignment according to these formatting requirements:
- Cite the resources you have used to complete the exercise. Note: There is no minimum requirement for the number of resources used in the exercise.
- The paper must be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with 1-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.