FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Assessment 1: 2000 words
Chanel, the famous Fashion House, has bought the vineyards of Domaine d’Ile, which is an island off the coast of Southern France. The island grows grape varietals for the production of rose´ – the famous wine colour, which reflects the ambience of the south of France. Chanel’s business strategy for buying this island’s vineyards – is to launch their first hospitality sector product, Chanel Rose´ wine. As part of the product branding strategy, Chanel is seeking to design an ongoing service experience over the summer, in a hospitality venue in the destination of the city of Monaco, France. You are to create an Experience Proposal to Chanel’s marketing department, by completing the 4 case study questions below.
Complete a critical analysis on the Experience Economy related to a similar alcoholic beverage product launch or experience that has happened (can be anywhere in the world). Include subject theory models of Service Design Thinking / Servicescape, the Experience Economy, #038; Sense of Place.
Analysis of the customer experience: the potential target market. Create a customer demographic profile for each of the below:
a) the potential type customer of the product (rose´ wine) to be launched
b) the potential type customer of the brand (Chanel)
c) the potential type of customer/visitor at/to the destination
3. Assess 2 similar brand launches or unique leisure / hospitality / retail experiences that have previously been delivered in Monaco destination. Monaco.
4. Design in detail, an experience to promote Chanel Rose´ at a hospitality venue or event space of your choosing in Monaco, France:
Justify your choice of venue.
Explain your experience design concept.
Justify your experience design by applying it to the models
of Servicescape Service Design Thinking, the Experience
Economy, #038; Sense of Place.
Justify how your service experience over a summer will:
a) optimise branding #038; monetising via sales / exposure for the destination/venue
b) optimise / monetise branding / sales for Chanel rose´
c) satisfy the experience expectations of the target
This hospitality experience service cannot be for just one day – it is to be continuous ie. the designed experience will be offered on a daily/weekly basis throughout a whole summer, so that this service #038; branding can be monetised mid-long term, for Chanel Rose´ wine, the partnering hospitality venue (which you will choose), #038; the destination.
(There is a event / experience brief template in the Assessment Section which may be used to help formulate the detail of this case study question 4)
The content in the below resource links provide context to inform you of the history and general overview of the product, and the Sense of Place related to this brand. From this, and your own independent research, compile a case study and show evidence of your own unique design experience.
*Being a case study and design proposal – the format is not to be essay style answers. Use subheadings, tables, diagrams etc., to focus your content, in a professional format, as if you were presenting this to Chanel’s marketing department. Pretend that this is a real-life experience product that you are planning to put on, if you are chosen by Chanel.
Readings for the assessment :
Chanel buys rose´ island, Domaine d’Ile. Media resources:
page3image3871982112page3image3871982400page3image3871982688page3image3871982976 page3image3871983264page3image3871983552 page3image3871983840
Chanel’s French Riviera history:
Rose´ Wine Branding #038; Product Sales statistics:
Sense of Place
Beyond the Wine experiences: cellar door
South-of-France Wine Tourism Visitor demographics:
VisitFrenchWine (n.d) Wine Tourism numbers in France. Retrieved from:
Conseil Interprofessionnel des Vins de Provence CIVP (n.d). Provence Iconic Panel Summit. Retreived from: https://www.vinsdeprovence.com/en/iconic- provence/intro-to-iconic-provence
European Commission (n.d). Growth Regional Innovation Monitor Tool. Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SME’s. Retrieved from: https://ec.europa.eu/growth/tools-databases/regional-innovation- monitor/base-profile/sud-r%C3%A9gion-provence-alpes-c%C3%B4te- d%E2%80%99azur-0
EXPERIENCE EVENT BRIEF
(What, Why, When, Who, Where)
( not necessary to use, just giving more informations)
Venue / Destination
Number of Attendees (max)
Create personas of prospective attendees: age, social demographics, interests etc
What is this Experience?
Why is it being delivered?
What does your client want from the attendees/customers?
What do the attendees/customers want from the experience?
VENUE LOCATION #038; Contact details
VENUE SITE MAP
· insert site / floorplan
· Note all areas where signage can be used, whether for promotional or directional purposes.
ANY VENUE REGULATIONS / RULES TO ADHERE TO?
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.