FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Read and respond to the case study below. Please note that the turn it in score must be less than 20% for the assignment to be graded.Mrs. J., a 78-year-old African American, has moved to an assisted living facility. She lived at home alone for the past 4 years since her husband’s death. She enters this facility reluctantly but states, “I know my daughter can’t take care of me right now—her husband is ill and she has her hands full.” Mrs. J.Question 1As you begin to assess her vital signs, what assessment should you include?When you check Mrs. J.’s vital signs, you find the following:Supine pulse: 68 beats per minute; supine blood pressure: 156/92 mm HgStanding pulse: 90 beats per minute; standing blood pressure: 110/86 mm Hg.She complains of slight dizziness and asks to sit down. Are these findings significant? If so, what is the cause?Mrs. J. complains that her “eyes just aren’t the same.” When you examine her eyes, you observe that the lens on the O.D. is thickened and yellow. She also complains of dry eyes. Are these findings significant?Mrs. J. also states that she “just can’t see like she used to. ” She voices a fear of getting glaucoma. What are some of the components of the health history for the eye, including questions for the aging adult?
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.