FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Discovering radioactivity, Marie Curie was exposed to an overwhelming amount of radiation, which eventually resulted in a development of aplastic anemia, and her death. Because of her research and work to find this as well as polonium and radium, the radiation prevented enough new blood cells from being produced in her body. Because there was not a sufficient amount of blood cells, including white blood cells, her immune system began to deteriorate and many symptoms began to occur. Aplastic anemia mainly leaves one feeling fatigue and gives you a higher risk of infections and bleeding. She experienced symptoms like fatigue, shortness of breath, rapid or irregular heart rate, pale skin, frequent infections, easy bruising, nosebleeds and bleeding gums, prolonged bleeding, skin rashes, dizziness, and headaches (Mayo Clinic, 2018). Additionally, because there is a deficiency in red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets, Marie Curie lacked the cell-mediated and the humeral response. The low amount of oxygen circulating through her body slowly declined the functions of her organs as respiration was irregular, and could not be maintained. For this reason, her aplastic anemia worsened over time and it eventually led to her death, assuming there was no treatment or medications she could have taken then.
Aplastic anemia. (2018, March 6). Retrieved from https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/apl….
Zeng, Y., #038; Katsanis, E. (2015). The complex pathophysiology of acquired aplastic anaemia. Clinical and experimental immunology, 180(3), 361â€“370. doi:10.1111/cei.12605
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.