FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Part 1—Determine your social style (i.e. rational, idealist, guardian, or artisan) using the Keirsey Temperament Sorter II. Tell us which social style you are. Comment on the self-assessment and whether or not you feel the assessment seems valid for you. Explain why or why not.
Part 2—Respond to the following selling scenario using what you have learned about adaptive selling.
You are an experienced executive “coach”—you work directly with executives to help them become more satisfied with their work and more effective as leaders. If you need more background on business coaching, you can visit the website of the International Coach Federation.
In this scenario, the human resources director at a large company has asked you to contact one of the company’s executives because she feels he could use your services. Your sales goal on this first call is to get the executive to agree to see you for a follow-up meeting where he can “try out” the coaching process.
Assume the executive has a different social style than yours. For exle, if you are an expressive, you will call on an analytical, an amiable, or a driver. Describe your sales approach with the executive as you try to gain a commitment for the second meeting. As much as possible, describe in a brief dialogue what you would say and other techniques that you would use to “adapt” to that prospect’s social style. Explain why your approach is appropriate for that prospect’s social style.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.