FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
The quarterly sales data (number of copies sold) for a college textbook over the past 3 years are as follows in the Table below:
|Quarter||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
- Compute seasonal indexes for the 4 quarters.
- When does the textbook publisher experience the largest change in sales? Does this result appear to be reasonable? Explain.
- Using the information on seasonality, compare a 4-quarter moving average to trend projection model and an exponential smoothing with a smoothing constant of 0.2.
- Use the selected model to generate a forecast for sales for the first quarter of Year 4.
- Sarita Uribe opened a new beauty products retail store. There are numerous items in inventory, and Sarita knows that there are costs associated with inventory. However, her time is limited so she cannot carefully evaluate the inventory policy for all products. Sarita wants to classify the items according to the dollars invested in them. The following table provides information about the 10 items that she carries:
|ITEM NUMBER||UNIT COST ($)||DEMAND (UNITS)|
Use ABC analysis to classify these items into categories A, B, and C.
b) Develop a cycle policy if class A items are to be reviewed every 20 days, B items every 60 days, and C items every 120 days.
- Barbara Brown is the purchasing agent for Central Valve Company, which sells industrial valves and fluid-control devices. One of their most popular valves is the Western, which has an annual demand of 4,000 units. The cost of each valve is $90.00, and the inventory carrying cost is estimated to be 10% of the cost of each valve. Barbara has made a study of the costs involved in placing an order for any of the valves that Central Valve stocks, and she has concluded that the average ordering cost is $25.00 per order. Furthermore, it takes about 8 days for an order to arrive from the supplier. During this time, the demand per week for Central valves is approximately 80.
- What is the economic order quantity?
- What is the reorder point? Develop an inventory policy with the reorder point.
- What is the total annual inventory cost (carrying cost + ordering cost)
- What is the optimal number of orders per year?
- What is the optimal number of days between any two orders assuming there are 200 working days per year?
- The EOQ is said to be a robust model. It is not affected by small changes in the key parameters of its models. These parameters are Demand, Holding cost, and ordering cost. Using the information from question 3 and allowing for changes of + 25% in these key parameters, show that the EOQ model is a robust model.
- Use the exponential smoothing method to forecast for the 9th period for the time series data below
b. Develop a tracking signal to identify at which period the forecast is out of control. Use + 2 MAD as the control limit. Also, show a chart of tracking signal.
Welcome to one of the bestassignmenthelpcompanies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK ; CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT ; SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.comnbsp;is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient andnbsp;high quality academic servicesnbsp;to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent andnbsp;proficient writersnbsp;to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders ofnbsp;master's degreesnbsp;ornbsp;PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. Atnbsp;AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure ofnbsp;excellent gradesnbsp;in your assignments and final exams.